maandag 26 maart 2012

Closer to MIA!

Hey there!
I know it has been a while since I've made a blog entry, but here I am again...

Sooooo... Made In Asia is coming really close, and I still have lots of work to do!
Friday every exhibitor gets one hour exactly to go make and decorate their stand, and I have to work on friday.... -_-
I hope I will get that fixed, but i'm working on it!
Tommorow i will be making some more fimo creations and I have to catalog all the pieces I own...
That is quit esome work to do...

Other than that;
My computer just decided we aren't friends and stopped working, so i bought myself a laptop.
This is my baby:
I absolutely adore it!
This laptop is going to be my new best friend...

Other than that I am looking for a shopping service (Japan) who can shop at Milklim for me...
I've seen soooo sooooo many things on their website that I totally need in my life!
I'm asking around a bit, but if someone knows one, please let me know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten