zondag 8 januari 2012

Update

Here I am, with an update on how things are going!

So first of all I am happy that I might have a photoshoot on thursday.
Since it is in Holland and I need to find transport to get there, I am not sure yet, because the photographer is a photography student she also isn't sure yet wether she'll be able to get there.
But I'm sure we'll find something.
The photographer needed to pick a sub-culture that she needs 5 nice pics off, so we decided to go with lolita.
I'm gathering props right now, looking around my house what we could use.


The rest of the week I will continue my search for a new job...
I have some things printed out that interest me, I'll call the store managers tommorow and see when I can go have a talk with them about a job. I've heard that the belgian railways are looking for more staff again, so I'll be chekin that out as well.
Wish me good lcuk on that!

and finally but not least, I got my photos from the burlesque studio shoot, and I'll show you my favourite images:




1 opmerking: